Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Getting rich with stocks/Advanced Cell Technology

Well, someone is getting on the bandwagon with those advanced Cell Technology stocks. They bought 20,000,000 yesterday. I'm thinking my buddy that suggested that stock may be onto something. But, of course that is what he does all day, every day, buy and sell stocks. That's what it takes to make a go of it. Unless, your name is Warren Buffet and you can buy or sell any company at any time you wish, even an entire railroad from what I hear. Meanwhile, back here in the world of reality for me, where there is no extra money to lose, I am left to watching the stock market from afar. I guess that's OK by me. But, to tell the complete truth, part of me wishes he was buying some of that 20,000,000 Advanced Cell Technology stock. As a matter of fact, if I can sell one more of my old, antique radios, I' wouldn't be surprised if I buy a few thousand shares. If I win, all is well in River City. If I lose, it won't change my lifestyle.

No comments:

 
Authors Blogs Literature Blogs - Blog Top Sites Literature Blogs - Blog Top  Sites