Thursday, October 24, 2013

Advanced Cell Technology stock sales/getting rich

Even without any money invested here in Advanced Cell Technology stock, I can understand why the buddy of mine that recommended it says that the stock market isn't for the weak. I have nothing to lose and my heart still goes up and down with the fluctuating price of the stock. I'm actually getting caught up in the process. A great deal of my interest is because I want my friend to make a bundle. Another part is that when it comes to medical research I want to see inroads in treatment and cure of disease. Only one week ago I never even heard of this company and today I'm fussing and fretting over each and every blip on the stock exchange. Crazy how stuff like that works. It's pretty neat that their clinical trials are going so well. That ought to shake things up.

No comments:

 
Authors Blogs Literature Blogs - Blog Top Sites Literature Blogs - Blog Top  Sites