Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Power, how far should it go?

Recent happenings in Pakistan waylay ed my search for the most powerful man in America as you can well understand. There is so much more information connected to it too. So much is going on around the world and right under our noses that we are totally unaware of but suspect at the same time. It's good to take some time and gather it all in before secrecy takes over once again.

The most powerful man in the United States, with only one name is working behind the scenes as you read this. Connecting the dots and making alliances in such a way that reminds me of the process by which somebody wins the Survivor game on TV. The difference is, this guy does things for real and we all reap the rewards or consequences of his efforts. I wonder how we allow him to have so much control over our freedom. In my short life I have seen so many changes it makes my head spin sometimes. That's why I'm trying to chase this guy down, to find out his motivation exactly. For example: Why did he work so hard to take away our social security money, how was that a benefit to those of us who pay into it to help secure our old age? Maybe more importantly, why did we let him?

No comments:

 
Authors Blogs Literature Blogs - Blog Top Sites Literature Blogs - Blog Top  Sites