Monday, May 2, 2011

Death of Osama Bin Ladin

It's been a long time coming, this elimination of a powerful terrorist that ordered the murder of so many innocent people and cost the world so much in money, time and resources. Bin Ladin is finally gone. That doesn't mean we can rest on our laurels though. (Whatever laurels are) Now we have to concentrate on the next terrorist and the next terrorist and so on and so forth because as sure as we are Americans there will be someone wanting to kill us and destroy our way of life and what we stand for.

The stock market is going to do something in response to this news along with the rest of the free world. It's going to be interesting for a few days anyway. For my part I'm going to include an extra prayer or two. I do wonder though just what will happen to Mr. Bin Ladin in his heaven or hell. In my own beliefs I feel that all evil is rewarded by God. No one escapes from the consequences of what they have done. Be it terrorism or a a good deed of some sort, everything has a reward or consequence. We had to get that guy and stop the carnage but I don't have to worry about revenge, it's not my job. I can however, feel real good he's gone. It's been almost ten years we've been chasing him. It's a good day in River City.

Now I can continue my search for the most powerful guy in the U.S.. He's been at it again.

No comments:

 
Authors Blogs Literature Blogs - Blog Top Sites Literature Blogs - Blog Top  Sites