Friday, September 13, 2013

Amazon.com has Joe's Story in hard copy and Kindle

My book, "Joe's Story: The Book of a Lifetime" is going well on Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/Joes-Story-Lifetime-Joe-Cramer/dp/1424185513/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379071364&sr=1-1&keywords=Joe%27s+Story%3A+The+Book+of+a+Lifetime

The hard copies are doing well but the Kindle version is fast catching up. Since it was highlighted on a website a few weeks ago in connection with rehabilitation of people facing brain damage and memory loss, lots of 20 or more have been purchased by such institutions. I've been told the story is excellent for helping establish a route to regaining memory lost through trauma. Another area it is helpful in is hope. I am pleased that "Joe's Story" is helping people. The main reason I wrote it was to do good somehow. A man come into my office a while back, burst into tears, gave me a hug and said he felt better about himself than he has going through 15 years of Psychological counseling. He even bought another copy for his Psychologist. His wife even thanked the book for bringing her husband back from chronic unhappiness.

I certainly am not any sort of doctor but having survived a two year battle with amnesia I can attest to how wonderful it is to get a feeling happiness back. Just having one person tell me that makes all the time and effort worth while. And a royalty check in the mail yesterday is just another reason to be happy my own self wouldn't you think?

I wish you a day of happiness...............Joe

No comments:

 
Authors Blogs Literature Blogs - Blog Top Sites Literature Blogs - Blog Top  Sites