Monday, November 7, 2011

Another computer glitch

Underneath this you will find the sole remaining evidence of a truly hilarious but cautionary posting that took almost 45 minutes to write. Then it all went up in smoke. The 5th time that's happened in 6 days. I've checked the blog hosting service and that is supposed to be in good working order. I checked with my Internet server and they are sure there is no problem on their end. So, The only reasonable explanation is.........................................Gremlins!

I am sorry that some of my most profound postings didn't make it to your screen. They may very well have been earth shattering.

I am continuing to check all the details concerning this atrocious failure to communicate. One tecki suggested the "PIC" theory. Dumb me, I have to look that up too. Frustrating as it is, I'll try again another time to astound you with my writing and intellectual prowess.
__________________________________________________________________

"Attention honorable beneficiary!"





That was the subject of and email I received from a country in Africa. I'm rich I tell you, rich!

No comments:

 
Authors Blogs Literature Blogs - Blog Top Sites Literature Blogs - Blog Top  Sites