Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Be good to yourself

I am off to a two hour session of renewing my soul. It's time to refresh myself and clear the mind. A few hours of selfishness to regain some positive outlook toward the future. A reward for my efforts. I believe we all need a reward from time to time. All work and no play and all that sort of thing keeps the weight of the world on your shoulders and it can be disheartening at times. I'm about to lift that weight from my own shoulders for a short period and regain the strength needed to forge ahead with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

I'll let you know how it goes. But, in the meantime I wonder if you just might want to make this a day of renewal for yourself. I am lucky enough to be able to take a full two hours for myself. That is very unusual but I'm certainly not going to turn down this opportunity. If I only had an hour or even fifteen minutes I would still find a way to give myself a bit of a reprieve today. there comes a time when we all need to just take care of ourselves. This is it!

Have a good day, think good thoughts, be good to yourself!..........Joe

No comments:

 
Authors Blogs Literature Blogs - Blog Top Sites Literature Blogs - Blog Top  Sites