Thursday, March 3, 2011

Senior bloggers attention

Joe's Story: The Book of a Lifetime Written by me, Joe Cramer is an excellent book. I need your help. Over the past couple of years since Joe's Story was published a number of hurdles have prevented me from properly promoting it. Water over the dam and the fact remains that Joe's Story is still a wonderful, historical, often humerous, true story. I appeal to seniors because as a rule they are discretionary and prefer to not waste time or money on second rate stuff. I ask that you check out www.joesstory.com and mention it on your blog or any other social network you use.

Millions of people are using twitter and facebook as a means of social communication. I do not participate because of time restraints. I need the help of as many senior bloggers, twitterers and facebookers as possible to get the word out about Joe's Story. While it may not be a classic piece of literature, for those of us that experienced the 40's, 50's, 60's, and 70's, Joe's Story will tickle your memories and emotions and bring a smile to your face like few other books can.

Yes, this is a blatant attempt at promotion. At this time there is are no other means available to me so I ask those of you who have gone through much of what I have to assist me in my quest: Getting Joe's Story out there in the hands of those who will appreciate its relevance and life improving sentiments. I have not received any unflattering reviews of it. I have received hundreds of positive comments and most people that have read it say that their life is more meaningful now. I couldn't ask for a better outcome, could you?

In the past we all used to help each other. Today is the beginning of my on line promotion of Joe's Story: The Book of a Lifetime. Give me a hand if you can. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you in advance................Joe

No comments:

 
Authors Blogs Literature Blogs - Blog Top Sites Literature Blogs - Blog Top  Sites