Sunday, March 13, 2011

3.5 million dollars free

Joe's Story: The Book of a Lifetime may be worth 3.5 million dollars......................To me.

Realiastically it will probably be a while before that becomes the case to the movie industry. I turned down the last opportunity to sell the movie rights about 4 years ago and haven't recieved any more offers since. I did get a letter that informed me I was about to be awarded 3.5 million dollars though. I thought that was pretty cool. I could probably make my own movie with 3.5 million bucks couldn't I? Even without tax breaks from the State of Michigan.

This guy that works for Duitsche Bank wrote me concerning another guy with my same last name. It seems this guy with my name died over 7 years ago without any will but with 8.5 million dollars in an account with Duitsche Bank. No next of kin anywhere either. Well, this guy from Duitsche Bank wants to tell the bank that I am a long lost nephew or something like that and deposit the money in my bank account here in the states. If I do that, all he asks is that I send him back 5 million dollars. He says, "Yes, this is illegal but if he and I don't take the money this way it will go into the government coffers and we all know the government has enough of our money already." Because this is illegal he want s me to keep it a secret and not tell anyone. So, I ask you please to honor that wish and not tell anyone either.

As much as I would like to help this guy out, I'm afraid I have to pass on the offer. For you see, I have taken an oath of poverty. I didn't know I did but what with being far removed from any large amounts of money throughout my life, that's the only reason I can think of. Not wanting all that free money to go to waste, I took the letter to the local police department in hopes they could find someone more deserving than I to collect on it. They told me that a man from the states did try to collect the money a short while back. However, it backfired and he lost everything and wound up dead when he trieds to get it back.

I guess this offer of 3.5 million dollars isn't so free after all. I guess it's back to selling Joe's Story one book at a time. You can help by telling everyone you know about it. Why would you like to help me? Because you are a nice person. Yes, a very nice person. Thanks...........Joe
P.S. Spell check did not work on this posting.

No comments:

 
Authors Blogs Literature Blogs - Blog Top Sites Literature Blogs - Blog Top  Sites