Friday, April 29, 2011

America's most powerful person

I've been reading and hearing about the most powerful person in America. It seems that he can do just about anything. He's got a bunch of friends too. When they get together it's supposed to be an awesome thing to behold. My curiosity is running overtime because I can't find his picture or any background on him. I don't have his last name. You'd think that with all the freedom of information stuff we have I could find just about all I needed to know. I'm going to keep trying. From what I hear, he runs practically the entire country from behind the scenes. Frustrating as it is, my search for him is turning into quite the riddle for me. As you probably already know, I love a good riddle! I'll let you know how it goes. I'm looking for a possible conspiracy here..............Joe

No comments:

 
Authors Blogs Literature Blogs - Blog Top Sites Literature Blogs - Blog Top  Sites