Monday, September 27, 2010

Blogging subjects

Some people can blog every day and always have an interesting subject to blog about. Just like some people always know what to tweet or write on face book. I envy them, they are my cellphone, Internet, notepad and blackberry heroes. In scanning over different sites I find that, when it comes to blogging, the limit has not been reached yet on subject matter. There are blogs covering flowers, food, books, movies, cars, bicycles, blood pressure medicine, post WWII military poetry, horses, cats, gerbils, gardening, jokes, batteries, electric lighting, furniture, psychology, diamonds, pianos, all kinds of art, writing, any college or university you can find, aging, staying young, running, passing gas, hiking, shoes, ink pens, and feet just to name a few. Makes me feel a little inadequate. I find some of these and other subjects would be difficult, if not impossible for me to bring into any conversation, let alone blog about on a daily basis because I know nothing about them I can't even ask an intelligent question.

I did find a favorite though, magnets. What do you know about magnets? Do you find them attractive? They do have their positive as well as negative sides to them don't they? A lot of people don't like to discuss magnets though. Yeah, they can be very polarizing can't they? The favorite movie of magnet lovers was the Golden Compass so controversy is not unknown to them as you can see. If a person is opposed to the benefits of magnets it seems that they are still drawn to them anyway, attracted by forces unseen. Kind of spooky.

I, on the other hand, find myself bereft of a subject to write about today. I guess I'll have to spend a little more time checking out the subjects available until I settle on something interesting...........Joe

No comments:

 
Authors Blogs Literature Blogs - Blog Top Sites Literature Blogs - Blog Top  Sites