Friday, June 4, 2010

Funny bone tickling joke

Occasionally, most of us run across a joke that keeps us laughing for a long time. You know, it just sort of tickles your funny bone. Kind of like when you hear a tune and whistle it the rest of the day. We all have varying senses of what we find humerous, that's why there are so many differents types and genre's of jokes. But, a friend happened by this morning in search of a cup of coffee for which he could exchange a joke. I poured the coffee, he told the joke. It was a good deal all the way around. Luckily I didn't spill the coffee.

An old man was laying on his death bed, his faithful wife at the bedside to bring him what comfort she could. He woke up from his coma like sleep for a few minutes and beckoned her to put her ear close so he could speak. She placed her ear by his mouth and he began to talk quietly: "You've been with me all these years all throuh the bad times. You were there when I got fired from my first job, when I opened a small store and got shot, when the business went under, when we lost the house, and now you are here while my health deteriorates." She nodded her head in agreement. Then he looked deep into her eyes and said, "I think you're bad luck!"

You never know just what will make you laugh next do you?.......................Joe

2 comments:

Realbob said...

Hi Joe,
Just put you in my computer on bookmarks. I finally got it up and running. Hope to see your great comments ! Bob T

Realbob said...

Hi Joe,
Just got you on my computer. Finally got it working but I have to put all bookmarks back in the computer. Hope to see your new comments. Bob T

 
Authors Blogs Literature Blogs - Blog Top Sites Literature Blogs - Blog Top  Sites